When you are using two speakers in TWS mode (pairing them together) and sound in speakers are cutting in and out, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
Note 1: One speaker (Master, left channel) should be paired with the device. The other (Slave, right channel) speaker is paired with the Master speaker.
To fix the issue, please ensure both speakers are not charging at the moment and follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1) Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other BT devices nearby)
- Straight path (no solid obstructions between your device, master and slave speakers: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- The distance between them is less than 33 feet / 10 meters.
- The speakers are not running out of power.
2) If the issue persists, please check the speakers with another device.
Note 2: To get the most out of TWS function and listen to a true-stereo sound, we recommend placing the speakers and the source device equidistant from each other making a kind of triangle.
Kindly troubleshoot your both speakers by the following steps:
1) Please troubleshoot the Master speaker:
- Turn off one HD77 (Master speaker) and charge it for at least 30 min.
- Make sure the AUX cable is not plugged in.
- Go to the Bluetooth menu on your source device and delete "Treblab" from the list by clicking on "Forget this device".
- Reboot your device.
- Turn on the Master speaker.
- Press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons on the HD77 simultaneously for 5 seconds. It will reset the speaker to factory settings.
- Reboot the speaker.
- Press and hold the POWER button for 3 seconds. You will hear the sound cue and the LED will start flashing blue, indicating that the speaker is in the pairing mode.
- Activate the Bluetooth Mode on your device.
- Select TREBLAB HD77 from the Bluetooth device list. Keep it within 3 feet /1 meters to the speaker while pairing.
- Once HD77 is connected, the LED will stop flashing and will stay blue.
- Turn OFF the Bluetooth on your source device, and turn the Master speaker OFF as well.
2) Please pair the Slave speaker with the Master one:
1. Turn ON the Master and the Slave speakers and pair them together:
- Place two speakers near each other (the distance should not be over 3 feet/1 meter).
- Double click the POWER button on the Master speaker. The LED indicator will start flashing BLUE and GREEN, indicating pairing with the Slave speaker.
- Once paired, the Master speaker’s LED indicator will slowly flash BLUE.
2. Turn ON the Bluetooth on your source device. The Master and Slave speakers will automatically connect to the source device.
Once troubleshooting is done, please repeat STEP 1.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!