If people cannot hear you well during a call, please take the following steps:
1) Check the settings for incoming and outcoming calls on your device are arranged as required (kindly refer to the pictures below: these are mic setting instructions for various operating systems: Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android).
2) Make sure that Mic slot of your device is empty.
3) Ensure the other person on the call has Volume ON and loud enough.
4) Make sure the microphone is not covered/blocked by anything.
5) Clean the microphone with a small soft brush or with a slightly damp washcloth. Don’t let any liquid get inside the mic.
If the issue persists, please:
6) Check the mic performance having connected Z2 to another device.
7) Check the microphone trying to call different people
Important: Please check the headset via both Bluetooth and LINE-IN mode.
Note 1: If the headset is used in LINE-IN mode, the mic is located on the remote control panel.
Note 2: If the headset is used in Bluetooth mode, the mic is located on the right earbud/side.
To view a picture in its full size, please do right-click and open it in the new tab.
Kindly troubleshoot the headset by performing the following steps:
1. Fully discharge your Z2 headphones.
2. While the headphones are turned off, go to your device's Bluetooth menu and delete "Treblab" from the list by clicking “forget this device.”
3. Fully charge the headset now.
4. Turn ON your Z2 by long-pressing the POWER button for 3 seconds. You will hear the “Power on” sound clue.
5. Try to press and hold both VOLUME buttons at the same time for about 5 seconds in a Power On mode till you hear the “beep” sound twice and " Disconnected" voice prompt.
6. Reboot the headset.
7. Follow the steps for pairing to your device again.
Once the reset is done, please:
- Check the mic performance having connected Z2 to another device
- Check the mic trying to call different people.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!