If the VOLUME buttons do not work, please:
1) Make sure the headset is turned off and disconnected from your device or any power source.
2) Take a clean slightly damp washcloth and wipe down the VOLUME buttons. (We recommend using clear water, or detergent for electronics). Alternatively, you can use special cleaning wipes for electronics.
3) Dry the buttons thoroughly.
NOTE: If the headset is plugged in via AUX cable, the VOLUME buttons will not work. You will need to make the volume adjustments on the source device.
Kindly troubleshoot the headset by performing the following steps:
1. Fully discharge your Z2 headphones.
2. While the headphones are turned off, go to your device's Bluetooth menu and delete "Treblab" from the list by clicking "forget this device".
3. Fully charge the headset now.
4. Turn ON your Z2 by long-pressing the POWER button for 3 seconds. You will hear the "Power on" sound clue.
5. Try to press and hold both VOLUME buttons at the same time for about 5 seconds in a Power On mode till you hear the "beep" sound twice and "Disconnected" voice prompt.
6. Reboot the headset.
7. Follow the steps for pairing to your device again.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!