1) Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other devices nearby)
- Clear path (no solid obstructions: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- No other electronics on body (no walkie-talkies, etc.)
- The headset is not running out of power.
2) If the issue persists, please:
- Check with another application (any other music player app)
- Check with another device
- Check via both Bluetooth and LINE-IN mode.
Kindly troubleshoot your headset by the following steps:
1. Please ensure that your TREBLAB Z2 are fully charged and the AUX cable is not plugged in.
2. Turn ON your headset by long-pressing the POWER button for 3 seconds. You will hear the “Power on” sound clue.
3. Press and hold both VOLUME buttons at the same time for about 5 seconds in a Power On mode till you hear the "beep" sound twice and "Disconnected" voice prompt.
4. Turn off Z2 headphones.
5. While the headphones are turned off, go to your device's Bluetooth menu and delete "Treblab" from the list by clicking "forget this device".
6. Turn your device's Bluetooth off and on. Treblab earphones will be deleted.
7. Turn ON your Z2 by long-pressing the POWER button for 3 seconds. You will hear the “Power on” sound clue. Then you will see the blue/red flashing indicating that the headphones are in Pairing mode.
8. Using your device, scan/search for available Bluetooth® devices. TREBLAB Z2 should be in the device list.
9. Select it. Once Z2 is successfully paired and connected, the LED will start flashing BLUE slowly.
Once reset is done, please repeat STEP 1.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!