Important: If LED indicators on the charging dock do not flash, please check another section "Defective charging dock".
If the charging dock seems to charge the earbuds, but they still won`t turn on, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1) clean the charging pins and contacts on the charging dock when it is turned OFF: take a clean slightly damp washcloth and wipe them down. (We recommend using clear water, or detergent for electronics).
2) try charging the dock with another micro-USB cable, another power source/another adaptor (if any).
3) clean the POWER buttons on the earbuds (according to 1st step).
Note 1: High humidity and extreme temperatures can cause the deformation of the device and affect the battery performance and the dock.
Note 2: The earbuds themselves have ipx4 (sweatproof) rating, the charging dock is not sweatproof/waterproof.
Kindly reset your earbuds by the following steps:
- Please ensure that your TREBLAB X2 are charged.
- Go to ALL your devices the earbuds were ever paired with and delete TREBLAB X2 from the lists by clicking 'Forget this device' in Bluetooth menus.
- Power the device off and on. TREBLAB X2 earbuds will be deleted.
- Take TREBLAB X2 off the charging dock and turn them ON.
- Press and hold both buttons (POWER and MODE) on each earbud for 5 seconds to restore the factory settings. (You will hear the “beep” sound once and then twice again. LED indicators should start flashing.)
- Power OFF the earbuds, then turn back ON, and follow instructions for pairing with one device only:
1. Press and hold the POWER button on the right earbud. You will hear the "Power ON" voice prompt, and "Pairing" a few seconds later (LED will flash red and blue rapidly). Release your finger.
2. Activate Bluetooth on the device, scan/search for TREBLAB X2, and click CONNECT.
3. You will hear "Connected" from the right earbud. (LED indicator will flash blue every 7 seconds).
4. Press and hold the POWER button on the left earbud until you hear the "POWER ON" voice prompt in the left earbud. Release your finger.
5. Wait for 5-10 sec., and the left earbud will automatically connect to the right earbud.
6. You will hear "Connected" from the left earbud after connecting (LED indicators on both earbuds will flash blue every 7 seconds).
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!