Important: When charging the earbuds, charging indicators on the charging dock will flash every second. If LEDs are not flashing, please go to another section "Defective charging dock".
If one of the earbuds cannot charge and refuses to turn on, please take the following troubleshooting steps:
1) clean the charging pins and contacts on the charging dock when it is turned OFF: take a clean slightly damp washcloth and wipe them down (We recommend using clear water, or detergent for electronics).
2) try changing the earbuds places in the dock to see if the left earbud will charge through the slot for the right earbud and vice versa.
3) clean the POWER button on the earbud by the following steps:
- Make sure the earbuds are turned off and disconnected from your device or any power source.
- Take a clean slightly damp washcloth and wipe down the POWER button (We recommend using clear water, or detergent for electronics). Alternatively, you can use special cleaning wipes for electronics.
- Dry the button thoroughly.
If one earbud can charge in the other slot and it works, please go to another section "Defective charging dock".
If the earbud can charge, but still doesn`t turn on, please go to STEP 2.
If the earbud still cannot charge, please go to STEP 3.
Note 1: While talking on the phone via TREBLAB X2, only the main unit (the right one) produces sound.
Note 2: When using left earbud separately, some remote controls (answer/reject call, volume up/down, etc.) will not be available.
Kindly reset your earbuds by the following steps:
- Ensure that your TREBLAB X2 are fully charged.
- Press and hold both buttons (POWER and MODE) on each earbud for 5 seconds to restore the factory settings. (You will hear the “beep” sound once and then twice again. LED indicators should start flashing.)
- Power OFF the earbuds, then turn back ON, and follow instructions for pairing with one device only:
1. Press and hold the POWER button on the right earbud. You will hear the "Power ON" voice prompt, and "Pairing" a few seconds later (LED will flash red and blue rapidly). Release your finger.
2. Activate Bluetooth on the device, scan/search for TREBLAB X2, and click CONNECT.
3. You will hear "Connected" from the right earbud. (LED indicator will flash blue every 7 seconds).
4. Press and hold the POWER button on the left earbud until you hear the "POWER ON" voice prompt in the left earbud. Release your finger.
5. Wait for 5-10 sec., and the left earbud will automatically connect to the right earbud.
6. You will hear "Connected" from the left earbud after connecting (LED indicators on both earbuds will flash blue every 7 seconds).
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!