Important: If one earbud doesn`t charge or turn on, kindly check other sections "One earbud doesn`t charge or turn on".
To fix the connection issue of one earbud only, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1) Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other BT devices nearby)
- Clear path (no solid obstructions: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- No other electronics on body (no walkie-talkies etc.)
- The earbuds are not running out of power.
2) If the issue persists, please:
- Check with another application (any other music player app)
- Check with another device.
Note 1: While talking on the phone via TREBLAB X2, only the main unit (the right one) produces sound.
Note 2: When you turn the earbuds ON, they will try to reconnect with the most-recently connected device. If reconnection does not happen automatically, the earbuds will try to find the next device in the pairing list.
Note 3: You can only connect and play audio from 1 device at a time. But you can store up to seven connected devices in the headphones pairing list.
Kindly reset your earbuds by the following steps:
- Please ensure that your TREBLAB X2 are fully charged.
- Go to ALL your devices the earbuds were ever paired with and delete TREBLAB X2 from the lists by clicking "Forget this device" in Bluetooth menus.
- Power the device on and off. TREBLAB X2 earbuds will be deleted.
- Take TREBLAB X2 off the charging dock and turn them ON.
- Press and hold both buttons (POWER and MODE) on each earbud for 5 seconds to restore the factory settings. (You will hear the “beep” sound once and then twice again. LED indicators should start flashing.)
- Power OFF the earbuds, then turn back ON, and follow instructions for pairing with one device only:
1. Press and hold the POWER button on the right earbud. You will hear the "Power ON" voice prompt, and "Pairing" a few seconds later (LED will flash red and blue rapidly). Release your finger.
2. Activate Bluetooth on the device, scan/search for TREBLAB X2, and click CONNECT.
3. You will hear "Connected" from the right earbud. (LED indicator will flash blue every 7 seconds).
4. Press and hold the POWER button on the left earbud until you hear the "POWER ON" voice prompt in the left earbud. Release your finger.
5. Wait for 5-10 sec., and the left earbud will automatically connect to the right earbud.
6. You will hear "Connected" from the left earbud after connecting (LED indicators on both earbuds will flash blue every 7 seconds).
Once reset is done, please repeat STEP 1.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!