If Power bank option doesn`t work, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1) Make sure the "DC OUT" button(?) The speaker is equipped the "DC OUT" button to start charging on the top under the rubber cover is ON.
2) Clean the Power bank charging port and the cable " head" with a small soft brush to remove debris.
3) Try to use another charging cable to charge your device.
Kindly reset the speaker by performing the following steps:
1. Turn off the FX100 and charge it for at least 30 min.
2. Make sure the AUX cable is not plugged in.
3. Go to the Bluetooth menu on your source device and delete "Treblab" from the list by clicking on "Forget this device".
4. Turn off your source device then and then turn it back on.
5. Turn off the FX100 then turn it back on.
6. Switch the FX100 to the pairing mode and follow the instruction for connecting.
Once reset is done, please fully charge your speaker and test the Power bank performance.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!