If the VOLUME buttons do not work, please:
1) Make sure the speaker is turned off and disconnected from your device or any power source.
2) Take a clean slightly damp washcloth and wipe down the buttons. (We recommend using clear water, or detergent for electronics). Alternatively, you can use special cleaning wipes for electronics.
3) Dry the buttons thoroughly.
Kindly reset the speaker by performing the following steps:
1. Turn off the FX100 and charge it for at least 30 min.
2. Make sure the AUX cable is not plugged in.
3. Go to the Bluetooth menu on your source device and delete "Treblab" from the list by clicking on "Forget this device".
4. Turn off your source device then and then turn it back on.
5. Turn off the FX100 and then turn it back on.
6. Switch the FX100 to the pairing mode and follow the instruction for connecting.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!