If your speaker doesn't hold a charge as mentioned in the specifications, please:
1) Clean the charging port and the cable "head" with a small soft brush to remove debris.
2) Try to charge your speaker with:
- another charging cable;
- another power source;
- another adaptor (if any).
If the issue was resolved with another charging cable, please check section "Defective charging cable".
Note 1: High humidity and extreme temperatures can cause the deformation of the device and affect battery performance.
Note 2: The speaker provides up to 35 hours of playing time at medium volume (50%) on one full battery charge.
Note 3: If your speaker is more than 1 year old, its battery life may be reduced due to the natural lifecycle of the Li-ion battery."
Note 4: The battery life is influenced by source device and distance between them.
Kindly reset the speaker by performing the following steps:
1. Turn off the FX100 and charge it for at least 30 min.
2. Make sure the AUX cable is not plugged in.
3. Go to the Bluetooth menu on your source device and delete all saved devices from the list by clicking on "Forget this device".
4. Turn off your source device then and then turn it back on.
5. Turn off the FX100 then turn it back on.
6. Switch the FX100 to the pairing mode and follow the instruction for connecting.
Once reset is done, please fully charge your speaker and test its battery performance.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!