Important: If there is no red flashing on the TREBLAB logo on the top of the speaker meaning it is not charging, please check another section "Doesn't charge at all".
If the indicator is red while charging, however, the speaker still doesn`t turn on, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1) Clean the charger cord "head" and the charging port on the speaker with a small soft brush to remove debris.
2) Try to charge the speaker for at least 2 hours with:
- another charging cable;
- another power source;
- another adaptor (if any).
3) Check if the speaker works via Line-In mode.
Kindly reset the speaker by performing the following steps:
1. Turn off the HD55 and charge it for at least 2 hours.
2. Make sure the AUX cable is not plugged in.
3. Go to the Bluetooth menu on your source device and delete "Treblab" from the list by clicking on "Forget this device".
4. Turn off your source device then and then turn it back on.
5. Turn off the HD55 then try to turn it back on.
6. Switch the HD55 to the pairing mode and follow the instruction for connecting.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!