1) If the sound is somehow disappointing, kindly try checking the equalizer and application preset on your device.
Additionally, please, mind the source and the initial quality of the recording - bitrates of the track could dramatically reduce the final sound quality.
2) Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other BT devices nearby)
- Straight path (no solid obstructions between your device and the HD77: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- The distance between them is less than 33 feet / 10 meters.
- The speaker’s battery level is more than 3%.
3) Connect the speaker to another device to see if the issue is common.
4) Check the sound via both Bluetooth and LINE-IN mode.
Please perform a reset procedure:
1. Turn off the HD77 and charge it for at least 2 hours.
2. Go to the Bluetooth menu on your source device and delete "Treblab" from the list by clicking on "Forget this device".
3. Turn off your source device then and then turn it back on.
4. Turn on the speaker
5. Press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons on the HD77 simultaneously for 5 seconds.
6. Repeat the steps for pairing.
Once reset is done, please test the speaker`s performance.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!