If your speaker doesn't hold a charge as mentioned in the specifications, please:
1) Clean the charging port and the cable " head" with a small soft brush to remove debris.
2) Try to charge your speaker with:
- another charging cable;
- another power source;
- another adaptor (if any).
If the issue was resolved with charging cable, please check another section "Defective charging cable".
Note 1: High humidity and extreme temperatures can cause the deformation of the device and affect battery performance.
Note 2: The speaker provides up to 9 hours of playing time at maximum volume on one full battery charge, and up to 12 hours at medium volume.
Note 3: If your speaker is more than 1 year old, its battery life may be reduced due to the natural lifecycle of the Li-ion battery.
Note 4: If you use the speaker in the TWS mode (True Wireless Stereo), i.e. pairing two speakers together, kindly note that the Master speaker discharges about 2 times faster.
Please perform a reset procedure:
1. Turn off the HD77 and charge it for at least 30 min.
2. Go to the Bluetooth menu on your source device and delete "Treblab" from the list by clicking on "Forget this device".
3. Turn off your source device then and then turn it back on.
4. Turn on the speaker.
5. Press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons on the HD77 simultaneously for 5 seconds.
5. Repeat the steps for pairing.
Once reset is done, please fully charge your speaker and test its battery performance.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!