Important: If LED indicators don't flash red while charging, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1) Clean the charger cord "head" and the charging port on the speaker with a small soft brush to remove debris.
2) Try to charge the speaker for at least 2 hours with:
- another charging cable;
- another power source;
- another adaptor (if any).
3) Try to turn on your HD77 by pressing and holding the POWER button for 3 seconds.
4) Check if the speaker works via LINE-IN mode.
If the issue was resolved with charging cable, please check another section "Defective charging cable".
Note 1: High humidity and extreme temperatures can cause the deformation of the device and affect battery performance.
Note 2: If your speaker is more than 1 year old, its battery life may be reduced due to the natural lifecycle of the Li-ion battery.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!