NOTE 1: One speaker (Master, left channel) should be paired with the device. The other (Slave, right channel) speaker is paired with the Master speaker.
To pair both speakers together, please make sure the speakers are not charging at the moment and make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other BT devices nearby)
- Straight path (no solid obstructions: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- The distance between master and slave speakers is less than 33 feet / 10 meters.
Note 2: To get the most out of TWS function and listen to a true-stereo sound, we recommend placing the speakers and the source device equidistant from each other making a kind of triangle.
1) Kindly follow these steps to connect the Master speaker to your source device:
- Make sure that TREBLAB HD77 is fully charged and that the AUX cable is not plugged in.
- Turn on the Master speaker by pressing and holding the POWER button for 3 seconds. You will hear the sound cue and the LED will start flashing blue, indicating that the speaker is in the pairing mode.
- Activate the Bluetooth Mode on your device (smartphone, laptop, tablet).
- Select TREBLAB HD77 from the Bluetooth device list. Keep it within 3 feet /1 meters to the speaker while pairing.
- If necessary, enter passcode 0000.
- Once HD77 is connected, the LED will stop flashing and will stay blue.
- Turn OFF the Bluetooth on your source device, and turn the Master speaker OFF as well.
2) Now, once we got the Master speaker connected to the source device, please follow these steps to connect the Slave speaker to the Master one:
1. Turn ON the Master and the Slave speakers and pair them together:
- Place the two speakers near each other the distance should not be over 3 feet/1 meter)
- Double click the POWER button on the Master speaker. The LED indicator will start flashing BLUE and GREEN, indicating pairing with the Slave speaker.
- Once paired, the Master speaker’s LED indicator will slowly flash BLUE.
2. Turn ON the Bluetooth on your source device. The Master and Slave speakers will automatically connect to the source device.
If you still need our assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!