Please check if the LED is red (by moving the ANC switch on the left side).
NOTE: ANC doesn't imply a total reduction of environmental noises under the condition that the music on the headset is OFF.
The purpose of ANC technology is to provide an absolute reduction of ambient noises while listening to music only.
Kindly troubleshoot the headset by performing the following steps:
1. Fully discharge your Z2 headphones.
2. While the headphones are turned off, go to your device's Bluetooth menu and delete "Treblab" from the list by clicking "forget this device".
3. Fully charge the headset now.
4. Turn ON your Z2 by long-pressing the POWER button for 3 seconds. You will hear the "Power on" sound clue.
5. Try to press and hold both VOLUME buttons at the same time for about 5 seconds in a Power On mode till you hear the "beep" sound twice and "Disconnected" voice prompt.
6. Reboot the headset.
7. Follow the steps for pairing to your device again.
Once reset is done, please check the ANC performance.
If you are still unsatisfied with the ANC performance and want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!