If your headset doesn't hold a charge as mentioned in the specifications, please:
1) Clean the charging port and the cable "head" with a small soft brush to remove debris.
2) Try to charge your headset for at least 4 hours with:
- another charging cable;
- another power source;
- another adaptor (if any).
3) Check if the ANC is OFF.
Note 1: If the ANC function is turned ON constantly, the battery time will be significantly reduced. The ANC can be ON even if the headphones themselves are OFF.
Note 2: If headphones are left unused, a fully charged battery will lose its charge over time.
Note 3: High humidity and extreme temperatures can cause the deformation of the device and affect battery performance.
Note 4: On one full battery charge, the Z2 provides up to 25 hours of playtime at maximum volume and up to 30-35 hours at medium volume (60%). To get the maximum battery time the conditions should be ideal:
- 60% of maximum volume;
- good Bluetooth connection;
- charging the headphones as per instruction (do not overcharge them, use the supplied charging cable);
- not listening to music and answering phone calls at the same time;
Note 5: If your headset is more than 1 year old, their battery life may be reduced due to the natural lifecycle of the Li-ion battery.
Kindly troubleshoot the headset by performing the following steps:
1. Fully discharge your Z2 headphones.
2. While the headphones are turned off, go to your device's Bluetooth menu and delete "Treblab" from the list by clicking "forget this device".
3. Fully charge the headset now.
4. Turn ON your Z2 by long-pressing the POWER button for 3 seconds. You will hear the "Power on" sound clue.
5. Press and hold both VOLUME buttons at the same time for about 5 seconds in a Power On mode till you hear the "beep" sound twice and "Disconnected" voice prompt.
6. Reboot the headset.
7. Follow the steps for pairing to your device again.
Once reset is done, please test the battery performance.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!