If the issue affects one side, please:
1. Check it for visible damage.
2. Check the headset via both Bluetooth and LINE-IN mode.
Kindly troubleshoot the headset by performing the following steps:
1. Please ensure that your TREBLAB Z2 are fully charged and the AUX cable is not plugged in.
2. Turn ON your headset by long-pressing the POWER button for 3 seconds. You will hear the "Power on" sound clue.
3. Press and hold both VOLUME buttons at the same time for about 5 seconds in a Power On mode till you hear the “beep” sound twice and " Disconnected" voice prompt.
4. Turn off Z2 headphones.
5. While the headphones are turned off, go to your device's Bluetooth menu and delete "Treblab" from the list by clicking "forget this device".
6. Turn your device's Bluetooth off and on. Treblab earphones will be deleted.
7. Turn ON your Z2 by long-pressing the POWER button for 3 seconds. You will hear the “Power on” sound clue. Then you will see the blue/red flashing indicating that the headphones are in Pairing mode.
8. Using your device, scan/search for available Bluetooth® devices. TREBLAB Z2 should be in the device list.
9. Select it. Once Z2 is successfully paired and connected, the LED will start flashing BLUE slowly.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!